Winter ❄️ skincare tips
- Natural Rock’N Beauty - C.Ivy
Winter can be so hard on our skin! Notice that super dry, tight ashy look on your skin that comes out of nowhere every cold season?
Here are some tips to keep your skin looking and feeling its best during the colder months:
- Moisturize twice a day – use a good quality moisturizer that is designed for your skin type.
- Speaking of your sensitive skin friendly moisturizing routine- you need an amazing facial oil serum over a equally effective water based hydrating base. Here’s How: Use Natural Rock’N Beauty’s gentle hibiscus and white tea toner ($24 )all over your face and neck immediately followed by one to two drops of Sun Nectar Super-fruit facial oil serum ($39.95) the serum will lock in the hydration from the hibiscus toner and will give your skin the perfect balance of moisturizing plump freshness without heavy greasiness to fight harsh winter weather from hurting your skin.
- Use a gentle cleanser – avoid harsh soaps and cleansers that can strip away natural oils.
- Use a humidifier – the dry air in winter can make your skin dry and irritated. Adding moisture back into the air with a humidifier can help keep your skin hydrated.
- Wear sunscreen – even in winter, UV rays can still damage your skin. Make sure to wear a sunscreen with at least SPF 15 when you’re out and about.
- Protect your skin with a scarf or hat – covering up exposed skin can help keep the cold air from irritating your skin.
- To prevent windburn try a small dab of Shea butter or even old fashioned petroleum jelly on your cheekbones, forehead and wherever else the winds hits before going out.
- Avoid hot showers – hot water can strip away your skin’s natural oils, so opt for lukewarm showers instead.
- Use a mild exfoliator – gentle exfoliation can help keep your skin looking fresh and prevent dryness.
Following the above tips can help keep your skin looking healthy and glowing, even in the colder winter months!
1. Sun Nectar Super fruit facial oil serum 2. Red hibiscus and white tea toner Find both on www.naturalrockn.com
Glorious skin starts with a amazing skincare routine! Have a great winter ❄️